Milk contains two major proteins, Casein (83%) and Whey (18%). While a lot has been written about whey, casein is less familiar to most people. In this video, the facts and myths about casein are detailed, including the best ways to use casein as part of a fitness or bodybuilding nutrition program. For the best information available anywhere about nutrition, exercise science, anti-aging research, ergogenic aids, fat-loss techniques that work, hormonal therapy and other topics, subscribe today to the Applied Metabolics newsletter (www.appliedmetabolics.com).
- Intermittent Fasting For Fat Loss – Tamil | Is Intermittent Fasting Suitable For Fat Loss
- Should I Change My Diet & Training During My Menstrual Cycle?
- Jerry Brainum: Most Doctors Don’t Know Jack Sh*t About Steroids
- How to Lose Weight Fast | Bedtime Drink For Weight Loss | Fat Burning Tea To Lose 3 Kgs In a Week
- Dr. Layne Norton – Deadlift Tips