Jerry Brainum answers weight-training and nutrition questions:”There are reports that using creatine can cause gastrointestinal distress and muscle cramps. Some even say that creatine can cause kidney disease and even cancer. What’s the truth?” More info at http://www.jerrybrainum.com
- Intermittent Fasting For Fat Loss – Tamil | Is Intermittent Fasting Suitable For Fat Loss
- Should I Change My Diet & Training During My Menstrual Cycle?
- Jerry Brainum: Most Doctors Don’t Know Jack Sh*t About Steroids
- How to Lose Weight Fast | Bedtime Drink For Weight Loss | Fat Burning Tea To Lose 3 Kgs In a Week
- Dr. Layne Norton – Deadlift Tips