Jerry Brainum answers weight-training and nutrition questions: I’ve heard the caffeine can raise cortisol, which burns muscle, and it also constricts blood vessels. I need the energy it provides before I train. Should I still use it preworkout? I’ve also heard that it helps burn fat. Is that true? For more info: www.jerrybrainum.com
- Lose Belly Fat In 3 Days With an Easy Egg Diet
- Do Fat Burner Supplements Actually Work?
- The Darren Woodson Show Ep. #39 | Dr. Layne Norton, Ph.D. – Nutrition 101
- WOULD IT BE BENEFICIAL TO ADD DHEA & OR PREGNENOLONE TO HRT?
- Flat Belly Diet Plan to Lose 3 inches or Lose 10 kgs in 10 days fast | Diet Plan for Flat Belly